Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 38-49 2/3/11- 2/12/11

I have been bad by not writing in my blog. I have also been bad with my eating. I am not 100% committed to doing the Atkins diet like I was at the beginning. I have to get recommitted to losing the weight. Although, I am still losing weight, I probably could have lost more if I was doing it 100%. I have even slacked off from my exercising. I just can't get back on the wagon. As of today, I am determined to kick it into high gear.
School is going ok. I have had 2 tests so far. The first one was great. I got an 84%. I was very happy with my score. This past Friday was our 2nd test and I did not do well at all. :-( I have to step it up with my studying as well. I can't afford to fail at this point in my schooling. I am very determined to pass this semester. I do not want to have to not complete this semester. Today will be a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment