Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 2 12/29/10

Day number 2 wasn't so bad. Today was a lot colder and it rained later in the night. I didn't go for a walk like I wanted but I still did some exercise.I don't want to weigh myself just yet, maybe in a week. I don't like the disappointment when you haven't lost anything. I know I know people always tell me muscle weighs more than ft, but I need to get rid of this fat first before I try and put some muscle on.
Besides eating healthy, I am using some products I ordered from a friend. It's supposed to aid in the weight loss. One product curbs appetite an the other is a fat burner. I just started taking them, so I don't know if it is working yet! Time will tell. One of my other goals is to try to get more sleep. Normal sleep for me is about 4 or 5 hours. Mostly because I have trouble falling asleep and because a lot of the time I'm up studying. I'm going to start slow and work my way up to 8 hours. Well, time for the much needed sleep. Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment