Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 3 and Day 4 12/30/10 and 12/31/10

I forgot to write yesterday. I was tired and never got around to it. Again it has been really cold and I did not go outside to exercise. I'm keeping up with my exercises indoors.It is New Years Eve and I am in the house. Vegas can be quite crazy on New Years Eve! I will be ringing in 2011 in bed, warm and watching it on TV. I hope everyone is safe tonight and DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!   I am keeping this short, but I did want to say I set a goal for myself in regards to school. I was looking at stuff for graduation and I want to try to graduate with honors. You have to have a certain GPA in order to receive these honors when you graduate. They have Cum Laude: 3.50-3.69, Magna Cum Laude: 3.70-3.89, and Summa Cum Laude: 3.90-4.00. Right now my GPA is 3.08. So, I think I can strive for Cum Laude! It's going to be tough, but I think I can do it! That is all for today. See you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment