Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 5, 6, and 7: 1/1/11, 1/2/11, and 1/3/11

These last 3 days have been really hard. I am trying to do Atkins, but when you cut your carbs down way low, you crave them. I have done Atkins before and I lost a lot of weight. On new Years day we went out to eat at Gardunos, a Mexican restaurant. I didn't eat too bad. I had steak fajitas, which was just grilled steak and vegetables. It seems like I am noticing every fast food commercial ever made! I am trying to just not thinking about it, but it is really hard. I need to go and exercise and figure out what to eat for dinner! I will post more updates later tonight!.....................................Today ended very well! I got through the day and my cravings subsided some! I think that as more days go by, it will be easier.....................................I have been putting off posting my measurements. The numbers are so horrible, and I was embarrassed. But I think if I post them, then they are out there and it will give me more motivation to get those numbers down, So, here goes: Chest: 50 inches; Arm 18 inches; Waist 51 1/2 inches; Hips 56 1/2 inches; Thighs 31 inches; Calves 19 3/4 inches. How embarrassing is that! My goal is to get those numbers down to a "normal" proportion. I will do this!!!!! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment