Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 10 1/6/11

I had a really lazy kick back day. My eating was excellent! I can feel a little different in some of my clothes. I can't wait to weight myself again and see how much weight I have lost. I was just watching this show on MTV, called "I Used To Be Fat." The girl on this episode weighed 250 pounds and in 3 months she was down to 160 pounds! I so want that to be me! That makes me even more determined to lose weight. I feel some of the same feelings she has. I know people probably talk about my weight behind my back. It is not a good feeling. I also hate to shop for clothing. There is such a limitation on what you can buy because of my size. I would love to buy something that looks really great on me and not make me feel like a fat cow. I know everyone tells me I'm pretty and I look good, but i don't feel that way. I am not happy with what my overeating has done to me. I want to be healthy and be a healthy weight. I know it will be a process, but i am determined to make this change! I will lose the weight I need to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment