Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 16 and 17 1/12/11 and 1/13/11

Wednesday and Thursday were both good days. I didn't exercise on Wednesday because I was really tired. My day just wore me out. I fell asleep very early. Thursday I had orientation for a job. After that was complete, they gave me a client right away. I am a little rusty. Even though I only worked a couple of hours it wore me out. I think I am getting used to not working.....lol I am registered at a n agency, and periodically they send me emails regarding jobs. They sent one the other day I think I can do. The hours are great and won't interfere with school and it's Monday through Friday! Hopefully they will call me about that. I plan on doing my exercise DVD tonight before I go to bed. I am also getting up early in the AM to go for a jog. I have a client on Friday from 12:30pm-2pm. I also have a one time client on Saturday from 1pm-6pm. So, hopefully something turns to more hours, because I really need money! All I can do is pray for the best! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment