Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 18 1/14/11

I worked today for a couple of hours.It wasn't too bad. They gave me another client on a trial basis. If that works out I will have almost 40 hours a week. Yay me! I also got up early this morning to go for a walk. I am liking the walking more and more each time.  am trying to jog more, but it is hard with my asthma. I haven't lost any more pounds, but I think I'm losing inches. I put on a pair of scrub pants today and they are very loose and baggy. The scrub top is kinda loose. I don't want to take measurements again just yet. I want to wait just a little longer. The first day of class will be a week from today. I am looking forward to see how this semester goes. I am not ready for the papers we have to write or all the reading. I wish we had one more week of vacation. I really have to get up tomorrow and go for a walk. Tonight I am getting together with my classmates. We are going to have wine and watch movies. We always do something to celebrate before we go back to school. I am going to be eating more carbs then I am allowed for the day, so I have to burn it off. Today wouldn't be so bad because I am allowing myself one treat day a week, but when I had the 2 training days they fed us pizza on the first day and sub sandwiches the second day. I will try not to overdue it tonight! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment