Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 33 and 34 1/29/11 and 1/30/11

So I think I need to reevaluate this diet. I need to be really strict and really count my carbs. I have been just guessing and rounding and I really need to be diligent and count every single one. I have been getting a little lazy with the exercise lately too. Every since school started I have been finding it more hard to work out. I have to get over this hump! I really want to be a healthy weight and I want to be slim and sexy for my graduation date!
I think too, I'm feeling a little sad that I still haven't found someone in my life. All my friends are married or dating or getting ready to get married. I want that feeling too. I know I have to be patient, and let God bring that person to me, but if anyone knows me patience is something I really don't have.
We will have our first test on Saturday. I'm a little nervous about it, but I have confidence in myself. My goal is to get an A! Well even though I can't sleep, I'm going to try to...........Good night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment