Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 8 1/4/11

Today was a very good day. My cravings have lessened and I am doing better with what I eat. The only thing I am having trouble with is trying to be creative with my meal selections. It is so much easier when you have breads, potatoes and pasta! I keep everything simple. I mostly have salads. I will probably start working soon, after being laid off for the past 3 months. I have 2 days of training on Monday and Tuesday and then I have to do orientation! After that, I can start working. School will be starting the week of the 18th! I am so excited! We will be learning about mental health issues and Med-surg! I am not looking forward to the research class! That is probably going to be tough, because of all the papers that have to be written! I hate writing papers and I am a procrastinator! I have to get it together this semester and keep my grades up! I can do this! I also had a great work out tonight and I did 20 crunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment