Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 22, 23, 24, and 25 1/18/11, 1/19/11, 1/20/11, and 1/21/11

I have been slacking on writing in my blog. I started working last week and I am just beat and I always fall asleep before I get a chance to post anything. I am still doing my exercises at night with the DVD and in the early am, I am getting up to go walking. My sleep is still not that great. I really need to kick it into gear and sleep right. My first class is Friday, and from looking at the syllabus, it may be a hard one. I am very determined to get 3 As this semester, so I have to stay on top of everything.
I had one cheat day this week. I ate a pastrami sandwich from this place called Cappriotti's! It was so good and so well worth it. I workout extra hard that night. The rest of the week has been pretty good. Each day gets easier and easier. I'm losing the inches, but I wish my belly would go down faster. I can definitely tell I'm losing weight there, but it's just not fast enough for me. I know I know, it takes time, but you know me. I'm just slightly impatient....lol I am hoping not to get too overwhelmed with everything. Nursing is so hard and it takes a lot of time and energy. I wish I could have a sugar daddy so I wouldn't have to work at all while I finish school....only in my dreams right...lol Later for now I will post more later tonight after I see how well or not so well class goes. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment