Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 9 1/5/11

Today was another good day! I think you should have at least one cheat day a week and today was mine! I still made sure I had a great workout! The eating wasn't all that bad, I just had more carbs than what I was supposed to have! My dinner was really healthy! Today we drove out to stateline. We wanted to try for the lotto, but the line was way too long! We enjoyed the day and the ride, so it wasn't all that bad. I hope to be working soon. I went to a home care agency I used to work for and filled out the application and turned in everything I needed to. I go for two days of training on Monday and Tuesday and then there is orientation, and then I can start working! Hopefully they will have plenty of hours for me. I'm keeping this short because I need to get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment