Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 14 and 15 1/10/11 and 1/11/11

The last 2 days have been very good days. I had my 2 days of training for a care giver job. I have orientation on Thursday and then hopefully after that I can go work. On Monday I worked out twice. The one DVD was a low impact work out and I didn't even break a sweat, so I did another one too. I'm feeling sore but it is getting better. Tuesdays workout was great also. I didn't jog, but I will do so either Wednesday or Thursday. I am starting to like getting up and jogging. I can't go very fast but I'm doing it. I will be glad when this cold weather is gone. My eczema gets worse in cold weather and I have these patches of dry spots on my face. I have about a week before Spring semester starts. I'm already looking forward to days we have off....lol Well, time for bed...Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment